1. Start with a reusable lunch bag.
3. Send drinks, like juice & water, in reusable containers as well.
4. Here’s a good way to reduce waste… pack more home-prepared foods and fewer store-bought, individually packaged foods.
5. Include more fresh fruits and veggies. Cut them into kid-friendly portions and place in reusable containers.
7. Another Tip: Label lunch bags and containers with your child’s name so lost containers can find their way back home.
At Jackman, we are committed to reducing waste! Waste-Free Lunch is the way to go.